Men’s – All Teams
Wednesday Evening from 3rd June 2020
Location: Frost Reserve, Kincumber
Time: To book your place contact your Manager each week before Monday at 5pm
Training, Policies & Covid19
Training Commencing – All Barnstoneworth Teams
Wednesday 3rd June 2020
Please read this important information
This training policy is based on the current NSW Health Order for Covid19* as well as information provided from CCF to all club committees on the Central Coast. As a resident of N.S.W and a registered player at our club you have the responsibility to understand and abide by this policy when attending a training session planned by an official of Barnstoneworth United Central Coast.
Training Policy (From 1st June 2020 until otherwise notified)
- Training will commence on Wed 3rd June 2020 at Frost Reserve, Kincumber
- 3 sessions will be available – 6pm to 7pm, 7pm to 8pm & 8pm to 9pm
- Training will be a maximum of 20 per group from 13th June 2020 per NSW Government Health Regulation.
- To be allocated to a group, players must book a place and preferred start time with their Coach or Manager before 5pm, Monday of each training week.
- Where possible players from the same team will be allocated to the same group but due to the restriction of groups of 10 this will not always be possible.
- Preferred times will be taken into consideration but cannot be guaranteed.
- If you have not booked you must not attend training.
- Each player will be notified of their allocated time and field section on the Tuesday prior to training by their coach or manager.
- Players must not attended training if they are unwell or have been in contact with any person with positive Covid19.
- Players must only arrive at training maximum of 5 minutes prior to start time with boots and gear already on ready to train.
- Once groups arrive at training they must go straight to their field section and nowhere else. A section map will be provided prior to the first training.
- Players must not shake hands.
- Training will be non contact and social distancing must be maintained throughout the session. If you need help with ideas on what you can or cant do during training please contact Tim or Ray who will be able to advise you.
- Do not share drinks bottles
- Groups cannot mix with other groups before, during or after training and no one can move from one group to another.
- When your training time is finished you must leave Frost Reserve immediately. No socialising and chatting.
*Breach of orders made under the Public Health Act 2010 is a criminal offence and attracts heavy penalties. In the case of an individual, the maximum penalty is $11,000, or imprisonment for 6 months, or both and a further $5500 penalty may apply for each day the offence continues. The N.S.W Police may also issue on-the-spot fines of $1000 for an offence
We understand this year will a bit different due to Covid19 but if we all play our part, follow the above policy and be sensible, the quicker the N.S.W Government will look to ease the restrictions so we can get our season started